- Areas of Expertise: FEMA, International Taxation and Business
Restructuring, Structuring of the WILL under Hindu Act and Indian
Succession Act, Money Laundering Act and Benami Property Act.
- He is in practice for more than 15 years.
- Our firm also undertakes the practice in the areas of domestic and international
taxation, appearing before CIT Appeal & Tribunal and Exchange control regulation
Acts Like FEMA, Foreign Contribution Acts, Money Laundering Act etc. under the
guidance of CA. Yash N. Bhatt, who also undergone certification course in the
International Taxation with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India.
- CA. Yash N. Bhatt is also an professional Directors in one of the reputed Co-
- As a contributor to the profession, he has served as Chairman of Baroda
Branch of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He is also a member of ITAT Bar Association, Ahmedabad, Gujarat and
Bombay Chambers of Tax Consultant.
- He has delivered lectures on FEMA, Taxation and other allied laws in
various professional forums and many business forums.